Welcome to Cotton Boarding House
Cotton is a mixed House, with ten boys in each year group and 12 Sixth Form girls. Cotton has a dining room where pupils eat breakfast every morning and dine four evenings per week. The House has its own five a side football pitch and tennis court.
Situated five minutes’ walk from Court, Cotton is named after Bishop George Cotton (1852-1858), the second Master of the College, who was eaten by a crocodile in the Ganges. The House was built in 1872 and retains much of the original wood panelling of the time.
Follow on Twitter: @MCol_Cotton
Mr S J Bate
Resident House Tutor
Mrs C Jamieson