Welcome to Ivy Boarding House
Ivy House is on Marlborough High Street, about 100 metres from the entrance to the College by the Master’s Lodge.
It is a Grade II listed building in the Marlborough Conservation area dating back to 1707.
In the mid eighteenth century John Davis founded a school in Ivy House which he called Marlborough House. It closed 60 years later in the same year as Marlborough College was founded. Since then Ivy House has had a variety of uses, including being Marlborough’s first cinema, and most recently, a hotel.
Follow @MCol_Ivy on Twitter for the latest news and updates.
Mrs J E Lane
Resident House Tutor
Mrs V Nelson-Piercy