Morris

Welcome to Morris Boarding House


The House is named after William Morris, who was a pupil at the College between 1848 and 1851. It was one of the first of the girls’ boarding houses and moved to its current building in 1994. Attached to North Block via a “bridge of sighs”, it lies to the north side of the Bath Road just opposite the entrance to Court and over the drive from C2.

Mrs A J Finn

Mrs A J Finn

Housemistress

Miss N L Allen

Miss N L Allen

Resident House Tutor

Mrs Adderley

Mrs Adderley

Resident House Tutor

Mrs M Presley

Mrs M Presley

Dame