Welcome to Preshute Boarding House
Preshute is a mixed House with boys throughout the five years (normally eleven in each year) and girls in the Sixth Form (five in each year). It is located in rural environs in the southwest corner of the campus, approximately ten minutes’ walk from Court but slightly closer to the general teaching areas. It is one of the older College Houses, built in 1860, and has its own dining facilities for daily breakfast and supper (all cooked on site) four times a week.
Mr S J Dennis
Resident House Tutor
Mrs A Hutchings
Resident House Tutor and Dame