Morris

The House is named after William Morris, who was a pupil at the College between 1848 and 1851. It was one of the first of the girls’ boarding houses and moved to its current building in 1994. Attached to North Block via a “bridge of sighs”, it lies to the north side of the Bath Road just opposite the entrance to Court and over the drive from C2 with which it is twinned.