Littlefield

Littlefield is a mixed, out-College House with 47 boys (9/10 in each yeargroup) and 16 Upper School girls, who join Marlborough for the Sixth Form. Littlefield was built in 1871 at the same time as Cotton House but was extensively rebuilt in 1964 after a holiday-time fire destroyed one wing. It stands back from the north side of Bath Road in its own grounds (with tennis court and football pitch) and is five minutes' walk from the centre of the College. At the heart of the House is the dining room where the House gathers each morning for breakfast as well as supper four times a week.