St Michael and All Angels Chapel
The current Chapel was erected in 1886 on the site of the old Chapel (1848 – 1884) and is fashioned in the Late Decorated Gothic style.
The Chapel’s interior is considered to be one of the finest creations in 19th Century church architecture and is used for weddings, memorials, carol services and musical events.
At a glance:
- Building capacity 732